Commercial property

Disposing of, purchasing or leasing a commercial property? You need practical, tailored advice from a solicitor who understands your property strategy and supports your business's growth effectively.

We can assist business clients with the following services:

  • Commercial property disposal and acquisition.  
    We assist our clients in all aspects of acquiring or disposing of a commercial property, including liaising with funding providers and working with our client on their reason for the transaction. We can also assist when clients are using pension funding as a means to purchase property.
  • Commercial property acting for landlord or tenant in lease transactions.
    The taking or granting of a lease of a commercial property can be a complicated process and we can help and advise you through each stage of the transaction from the negotiation process at the outset through to completion of the lease.
  • Acquisition/sale of businesses
    We assist our clients when acquiring or disposing of small businesses including licensed premises. This includes the sale of business assets and property. We pride ourselves in adapting to our client's requirements and supporting them throughout any transaction where detail is key.
  • Developing estates – residential or commercial
    We assist developer clients in their acquisition of land for development and in providing advice on things to be considered before the development commences, such as drainage rights, rights of way, planning permission, plans and building guarantees. We should then be pleased to assist in all aspects of preparing legal documentation for prospective buyers of the development and the eventual sale or lease.

All appropriate documentation required in relation to commercial property including Deeds of Grant for rights or way, drainage easements.

Contact us for your commercial property services

Commercial conveyancing is carried out by our commercial property solicitors Andrew Alexander and Katie Basey.

You can contact them either via the "Contact us" page, or by emailing